Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

This Weather is BEAUTIFUL

I love this weather! It makes me so happy to look outside and see the bright sun, green grass, people walking their dogs (makes me want one!), kids riding bikes (makes me want one of those too!), couples walking hand in had down the road, bright flowers popping up all over, all of the beautiful things God gives us during the springtime! I just love this time of year! I can't wait to plant my garden. I bought all the goods today- tomatoes, green peppers, red peppers, jalapenos, green beans, onions, peas, carrots, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, zucchini, summer squash, and sweet corn! It's all gonna be so good! I bought some new flowers to get planted in my pots and around the house to replace the ones that didn't survive the ridiculous winter. I will have to take some pictures and post them up here once they are all planted. I am also trying to grow an indoor herb garden with cilantro, basil, and parsley. We will see how that goes! Well, I'm gonna go out and enjoy the weather while pretending I have a puppy to walk! Have a great day~get out there and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment