Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mr. Silas

Si,
 I can't believe you are almost 6 months old! It is absolutely crazy how fast time goes and how fast you grow. You have your bottom 2 teeth now, and it was pretty easy on all of us. I have heard awful stories about teething, but besides the disgusting diapers that you forced Mommy to change, it was pretty much a breeze! It amazes me how fast you learn things too...you are so active (and rough) in your Excersaucer already. If I hand you an extra toy while you are in it, you now chuck it across the room and giggle. Between that and the room clearing farts you have had lately, there is NO DOUBT you all boy! Your Daddy is so proud when your fart takes my breath away while I am feeding you - you could at least wait until I can get away from the toxic fumes you little stinker! You are almost sitting up by yourself and I bet by the time Auntie Teri gets here for Christmas you will be able to do it - if she puts you down at all in those 2 weeks she is home :) I know she misses you a lot and can't wait to see you again so give her lots of big smiles when she gets here ok?! You could also give her one of your growl hugs that you give me all day - love them! Whenever I pick you up, especially after changing your diaper, you wrap your little arms around me and squeeze while growling into my shoulder. I think it is adorable and your uncles (Paul and Daniel) think it is hilarious!

Your Daddy and I love you to pieces and love watching you grow and learn new things pretty much everyday!

Love,
 Mommy

1 comment: