Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

An Update

These last few months have been so busy! In December, Teri came to visit for a week and it was great to see her again! Christmas weekend was busy as always! New Years was brought in with friends in Menno. Fun times!
As the 2011 started, it has made me begin to think about what I want to accomplish in this year. I want a baby. I have wanted a baby for a year now. Last month I took Clomid for the first time. It is a fertility drug that is supposed to promote ovulation. The doctor doesn't think that I am ovulating because of being on birth control for a few years. The first dose didn't work. So, onto month two. I am keeping myself upbeat by reminding myself that the doctor said she would be surprised if I wasn't pregnant after three months of being on Clomid. Not one month, three months.
This want, a baby, is making me closer to God though. I am reading more devotions and Max Lucado books and my Bible. I want to be a good mom someday and sometimes I think that God just doesn't think I'm ready to be one yet. But are you ever REALLY ready to become a parent for the first time? I don't know...but someday soon I hope that have that great feeling of holding my baby for the first time and being scared out of my wits that I'm not ready! Until then, I will just get my baby fix on Leah, Ben and Julie's sweet little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment